Welcome to the Moderation blog 👋. Why does a food tracking app need a blog you may ask? We asked ourselves the same question, and to be honest we didn’t think it was a worthwhile endeavour when we first launched in October 2018.
Three months into our journey and we have realised that we have a lot to say. Unlike some of our competitors 1, we don’t want to bombard our App with all of this information, especially when we think that only a small subset of our customers might be interested in what we’ve got to say.
The focus of our app will always be on helping you track what you eat, as quickly and easily as possible.
So what can you expect from the Moderation Blog in the future?
Here are some of the ideas that we want to talk about:
- A series of posts clarifying what we believe is ‘Healthy’ and ‘Unhealthy’, as we know that some people may need guidance with this
- Any announcements relating to the App itself, such as new releases or new features
- We have strong views on privacy, and no doubt we will write some posts about that
- Our thoughts on staying motivated, avoiding fad diets and our general cynicism towards the health and fitness industry
- We’d like to eventually post some recipe and nutrition ideas. Although we’re not expert chefs! Want to write recipes for us? Get in touch!
Don’t you just hate that MyFitnessPal takes up two thirds of the screen with recipes? When all you want to do is log food ↩